Please download and fill out a copy of our TS Membership Application-New and Renewing Members above.
Membership in the Theosophical Society (TS) community offers opportunities for fellowship and study with spiritually-minded people. A variety of programs provide information, insights, healing and guidance. We invite you to give of your time, energy and financial support by contributing to the work and growth of the TS in many ways, including:
• Attending TS activities, presentations, guest lectures, and workshops;
• Helping us expand our community by inviting others to events;
• Attending business meetings where you can contribute to the shaping and vision of the TS;
• Joining committees and assuming leadership roles;
• Participating in Clean-Up Days (e.g., light housekeeping) and in Building Maintenance Projects (e.g., painting and repairs);
• Doing seasonal gardening and yard work;
• Donating suitable materials for re-sale in our used book shop;
• Paying yearly membership dues; and
• Making other financial contributions towards operational expenses and special purchases.
As a volunteer organization, we deeply appreciate the help, work, and financial contributions of our members and attendees. Our organization is only as strong as its community and we invite you to strengthen the TS by becoming a new member. If you are a renewing member, we thank you for your ongoing support.
Membership Levels and Benefits
Option 1: Basic Member ($50/year, $35/year for Senior Citizens)
Discounted admission for some programs
Periodic special member events
Use of reference library on a pre-arranged basis
Voting rights in TS elections
Option 2: Associate Member ($100/year, $85/year for Senior Citizens)
All benefits of Basic membership level, plus:
Building access during scheduled business hours, at the Board’s discretion
Opportunity for practitioners to meet with clients one-on-one (requires Board approval)
Option 3: Supporting Member ($250/year, $225/year for Senior Citizens)
All benefits of Basic and Associate membership levels, plus:
Free attendance at TS-sponsored study groups and select programs
This is an excellent value for members who plan to attend numerous TS-sponsored study groups.
Option 4: Lifetime Member ($1,000 one-time dues, $750 one-time dues for Senior Citizens)
All benefits of Basic, Associate, and Supporting membership levels, plus: Recognition and appreciation at TS Annual Meeting (with your permission)
The ongoing support and participation of our members allows the TS to thrive. THANK YOU!